ip mobility tends to decrease over time, and with it comes hip pain. If you want to fix your hips or help others with their hip mobility, there are a few things you need to learn first. If you search online, courses can teach you about dealing with your hip mobility.
The five best hip mobility courses online include:
- Applied Yoga’s Hip Mobility Training
- Petra Fisher’s Hip Hip Hooray Masterclass
- Farid’s Squat and Hip Mobility Course
- Udemy’s Guide to Unlock and Fix Your Hips
- Yoga International’s Lower Body Odyssey
Read on to learn more about each of these classes. Each varies in the lessons it offers, the movements you’ll understand, and the price you’ll pay for each course. One of the courses here is bound to work for you. Let’s jump in and start learning about what each of these hip mobility courses has to offer.
What is Hip Mobility?
What exactly is hip mobility? Mobility is the range of motion body parts can cover when you stretch them out. Hip mobility is measured by the movement your muscles have. A lack of hip mobility can lead to severe pain in your hips, legs, and knees. This pain can impact all areas of your life since squatting and bending are necessary as a human.
Hip mobility is necessary because it allows your joints to function. You can lose balance and forgo many activities if you don’t take care of this flexibility at some point in your life.
Of course, it’s easier said than done to take care of your hip mobility. If you’ve never given this muscle area a second thought, you might wonder how to train hip mobility. What can you do to take care of your hips by yourself? How can you teach students about hip mobility?
How Do You Train Hip Mobility?
There are several ways you can train hip mobility. The route you take depends on your position in life, the time you have in your day, and the financial stability you have in your life.
For training hip mobility, you’ll need to accomplish a series of exercises that you repeat over time. There are a couple of places and techniques you can use to learn these routines.
To train hip mobility, you can:
- Go to a trainer: You can head to a trainer and get an in-person lesson if you prefer to learn in person.
- Try a gym: You can go to a gym and work on stretching on machines or with a group.
- Watch YouTube videos: You can watch YouTube videos and learn from the lessons offered there.
These will help you learn the exercises you need to strengthen and stretch your hips and improve mobility.
Going to a trainer, trying a gym, and watching YouTube videos are excellent places to learn about working your body out. What if you want to stay at home and learn about hip mobility? Is there any way you can train hip mobility from your house? Let’s talk about it.
Can You Train Hip Mobility at Home?
In our modern era, working in a location other than home isn’t possible for many people. Can you train hip mobility at home, or is it an impossible task? Many aren’t sure of the answer.
It’s possible to train hip mobility at home. There are a few things you need to accomplish this task:
- Online courses: An online course is necessary to learn proper skills for improving hip mobility. There are many excellent choices out there.
- Space: A large space is needed to train hip mobility to give you a full range of motion. You can’t work your hips in a confined space, no matter how hard you try.
- Dedicated time: A dedicated time each day should be set aside to work on your hip mobility. You should train your hips for at least fifteen minutes every day for the best results.
These will allow you to work on hip mobility right from your home, no matter where you live.
To work hip mobility from home, you will need some training. Let’s talk about the five best hip mobility courses next to give you a better idea of what to expect when working on hip pain for yourself or others.
The 5 Best Hip Mobility Courses Online
There are five hip mobility courses online that stand out from the rest. They all vary in things like price, lessons offered, and the style of teaching. Each instructor provides a different look at the way they approach hip mobility and healing strategies, whether you’re working on yourself or trying to help others.
We’ll go over each of these courses to give you a better idea of what to expect. Once you’re done reading, you can select the hip mobility course that will work best for you and the life you lead. Each of these is worth a try, whether you think it will fit your life or not.
1. Applied Yoga’s Hip Mobility Training
Applied Yoga’s Hip Mobility Training is the first course on this list. Applied Yoga is a company that has been around since 2010 and has worked as a continuing education system for yoga instructors everywhere. Their hip mobility program focuses on giving professionals and teachers the skills they need to help students, as well as yourself.
Some of the items you can expect to learn with Applied Yoga’s guide include:
- Assessment strategies: You’ll understand assessment strategies to see what the hip damage is in an individual and yourself.
- Treatments: You’ll learn about treatments for pain, and various therapy poses that will help with hip issues.
- Teaching strategies: You’ll understand teaching strategies that will help you work with clients suffering from hip mobility issues.
These will help you become the best teacher you possibly can, assisting students and helping them handle their hip pain.
You can expect to pay $247 for the course. They have a refund policy that allows you to try the course for three days. If you don’t like it, you get your money back with no questions asked. It’s expensive, but you’ll get tons of helpful information out of this hip mobility training. Teachers especially will benefit.
2. Petra Fisher’s Hip Hip Hooray Masterclass
Petra Fisher’s Hip Hip Hooray Masterclass is the third course on this list. Petra Fisher Movement website focuses on yoga that can happen at any age and any flexibility level. Her hope course focuses on building strong and mobile hips for the individual to improve movement that must happen on a daily basis.
Some of the items you can expect to learn with Petra Fisher’s guide include:
- Hip modules: You’ll get five hip modules to guide you through beneficial techniques.
- Lifetime access: You’ll get lifetime access, so you can go back and look at materials whenever you need to after you’re done.
- Self-pacing: You’ll be able to self-pace yourself in this class, permitting it to work with even the busiest of schedules.
These will help you better your hips and make mobility training a part of your everyday routine.
You can expect to pay $85 for this course, which is a decent price for a hip-based masterclass. She has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with the course, you can get your money back in your pocket with no problem. If you’re over forty, Petra Fisher is an excellent instructor.
3. Farid’s Squat and Hip Mobility Course
Farid’s Squat and Hip Mobility Course is the next course we’ll discuss. Farid’s Movement School has been around for a while, providing a variety of quality courses that help the body move better. Their hip mobility course focuses on stretching hips to a point that will allow you a full range of movement previously inaccessible.
Some of the items you can expect to learn with Farid’s guide include:
- Detailed course instruction: This course comes in ten detailed sections. Each has a video and helpful instruction that can push you to strengthen your hips.
- Lifetime access: You’ll gain lifetime access to all the material offered in the course, so you can go back to it whenever you need to remember a tip or trick.
- Hip pain help: You’ll gain strategies for opening your hips and getting better.
These will help you better your hips and make mobility training a part of your everyday routine.
You can expect to pay $269 for this course. You can feel safe knowing that the checkout system is secure. Farid is a European-based company, so that the payment may be in pounds. You’ll love the lifetime benefits you get with this course.
4. Udemy’s Guide to Unlock and Fix Your Hips
Udemy’s Guide to Unlock and Fix Your Hips is the final course we’ll discuss on this list. Udemy is a site that came to be in 2010, and it covers topics from yoga to business strategies. Their hip mobility guide focuses on unlocking your hips with a series of exercises you can repeat daily, no matter where you are.
Some of the items you can expect to learn with Udemy’s guide include:
- Hip pain reduction: You’ll learn ways to reduce the pain in your body that already exists and tackle it when it comes.
- Weight lifting techniques: You’ll learn strategies to lift weights without hurting your hips, allowing you to strengthen your body without injury.
- Injury prevention: You’ll learn about how you can prevent hamstring injuries before they happen, permitting longer and faster workout sessions.
These will help you move forward in your life, even with a lack of hip mobility.
You can expect to pay $65 for this course. You’ll get a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can get your funds back if you don’t like the content you received. You only need a broomstick and a towel to accomplish the tasks Udemy requires. If you love Udemy, you can subscribe to their membership program to access more courses.
5. Yoga International’s Lower Body Odyssey
Yoga International’s Lower Body Odyssey is the next choice we’ll discuss. Yoga International is one of the most popular instruction sites. It came to be in 2013 and has been working ever since. Their hip course discusses techniques you can implement into your life that will make freeing your hips fun to accomplish on a daily basis.
Some of the items you can expect to learn with Yoga International’s guide include:
- Unlimited course access: You will have access to the course materials whenever you need them, for the rest of your life.
- Strength and mobility training: You’ll learn routines you can take on to improve strength and mobility in your hips.
- Continuing education support: You’ll gain 1.5 hours of continuing education credits that can go toward your Yoga Alliance official certification if you have one.
These will help improve your hip mobility and carry you into the rest of your life.
You can expect to pay $129 for this course. If you love Yoga International, you can pay for a premium membership to get the lessons for free. This option will cost you $89 a month. This price is a high one, but you gain access to all the yoga lessons Yoga International offers on their website.
Hip pain can be hard to deal with, whether it’s happening to you or someone you love. These courses can make you better-informed on the subject, allowing you to help yourself and others if hip mobility continues to be a problem. Each of these will give a different perspective on what can help with hip mobility.
We hope this information was helpful! It can be tricky to find a quality hip mobility course, but these five are some of the best of the best. Through them, you will gain valuable information that will help you keep your body and others in check whenever pain appears. Hip mobility is critical if you want to stay on your feet for as long as possible as you age.